Saturday, July 19, 2014

'Furries' Coming SOON! (Mini Fursuits)

Hello my cookies  ^-^

I have created something new** They are called Furries!

What are they?
      They are just a mini version of a fursuit (NOT wearable :( )

What can you use them for? 
Display, For play, 3D OC/fursona, etc.

You can do anything with these little guys!

I have created 2 so far in the past day and they are very easy!

A head will range to about 20-30 $ +Shipping and handling

I have made bunny ears and fur and all that cool stuff! I have a pink short tail too!

I hope my creation turns out to be a great success! :D

** You dont really make them the way you make the fursuits. It just LOOKS like a fursuit**

Once I feel like showing you guys how to make them I will! As long as I get up to at least 30 buyers ^.^

Commissions WILL be open!


**Furries are currently NOT in stock So PLEASE dont ask right now!**
More furries will be made (At least 10)
I will start commissions at 10 buyers

No comments:

Post a Comment